August 8, 2008

When This is All Over ...

I think I'm going to keep blogging here after I return to the US from China. I really like it. Who knows what interesting things I will have to say when I no longer am living in China, but hey, one can always hope, right?

Meta-blog note: I use Google Reader and occasionally (okay, pretty frequently) share items that I find interesting or amusing or worth, you know, sharing. Those items now are encompassed in a widget labeled Interesting Stuff on the right side of this blog. So you can get a sense of the things I like to read.

Book note: I am about halfway through The Best American Essays 2007 and am loving every word. I became a DFW fan after reading Consider the Lobster and so picking up this collection, edited by him, was a no-brainer.

No comments: